ETC is seeking an Outreach Specialist to work with our team to promote partnership engagement and workforce development at ARL’s Robotics Research and Collaboration Campus (R2C2) in White Marsh, MD. This is a hybrid position, required to be at R2C2 2-3 days a week and remote the remainder of the work week.
The Energetics Technology Center, Inc. (ETC) is seeking a full-time Outreach Specialist with the following qualifications.
BS or BA in a STEM field or Education
Master’s Degree in a STEM field Education
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 4-6 years
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will:
- Assist in preparing, executing outreach and partnership events, workshops, and tours.
- Assist in introducing and promoting STEM engagement within the organization, the local community as well as nationally.
- Assist in recruiting support from subject matter experts within the organization for STEM engagements.
- Design and teach curriculum to grades 5-12 in STEM and life skill topics such as resume writing, college applications via Common App.
- Maintain monthly, quarterly and annual tracking of program and partnership engagement activities.
- Write copy and edit reports, articles, success stories.
- Perform additional administrative duties, including tracking and managing assets; recording outreach and partnership responses and participation statistics; managing online learning accounts; managing and archiving curriculum.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Eligible for a U.S. Secret Security Clearance.
- Ability to deliver curriculum to both remote and in-person classrooms.
- Experienced in designing and teaching curriculum to grades K-12.
- Experienced in designing and teaching Algebra I and II curriculum.
- Working knowledge of Google Classrooms for classroom management and content delivery.
- Experienced in working with databases for records and asset management.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively engage with organizational leadership, stakeholders and community members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- BS or BA in a STEM field or Education.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active U.S. Secret Clearance
- Master’s Degree a STEM field or Education
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ETC contributes to the U.S. National Security Enterprise through creative problem solving and by providing actionable thought leadership. We provide engineering and data analytics services, policy development, and technology development to the government, academia, and private industry. ETC is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in 2006. We are a passionate team of professionals from various fields who strategize and explore ways to bring a collective impact approach to problem solving.
ETC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Company Ethos and Values:
ETC's team contributes to U.S. National Security through creative problem solving and providing actionable thought leadership.
ETC Core Values:
- Integrity & Personal Accountability – Be Real
- Value Creation
- Respect for the Individual – Fairness, Inclusion – People Focused
- Innovative & Exceptional Teamwork