ETC is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to develop and operate tools and solutions to provide insights into data analysis and actionable recommendations to leadership. This position will make use of Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Microsoft Power Platform, SharePoint, and Tableau. The BI analyst will possess the skills required to develop and implement custom solutions using BI tools.
Remote Eligible: Yes
Required: Bachelors degree or higher in analytics or information management.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 2-5 Years
- Interface with customers to gather feedback and information about existing and new data management requirements
- Create and maintain documentation concerning all solutions
- Respond promptly to data and tool maintenance and feature requests
- Provide creative suggestions for ways to leverage existing software tools to achieve improvements in business processes
- Data analysis proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, Power Automate, Power Apps) and SharePoint development
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professionalism and communication skills
- Experience working with JSON and XML
- Experience with Data Visualization and Business Intelligence
- Presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a Department of Defense background investigation
Proficient in Tableau or similar data analysis tools
Experience developing reports and visualizations from datasets
ETC contributes to the U.S. National Security Enterprise through creative problem solving and by providing actionable thought leadership. We provide engineering and data analytics services, policy development, and technology development to the government, academia, and private industry. ETC is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in 2006. We are a passionate team of professionals from various fields who strategize and explore ways to bring a collective impact approach to problem solving.
ETC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Company Ethos and Values:
ETC's team contributes to U.S. National Security through creative problem solving and providing actionable thought leadership.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ETC Core Values:
- Integrity & Personal Accountability – Be Real
- Value Creation
- Respect for the Individual – Fairness, Inclusion – People Focused
- Innovative & Exceptional Teamwork