ETC provides engineering and data analytics services, policy development, and technology development to the government, academia, and private industry. ETC is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in 2006.
ENERGETICS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
• Machine Discovery of New Energetic Materials & Systems
• Awareness of Energetics R&D conducted worldwide
• Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMs)
Studies and in-depth analyses of topics ranging from energetics in China to examining alternative business models for the Department of Defense R&D centers.
TECHNOLOGY-BASED ECOSYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
We use our TechFire® model to help local, state, and federal governments find and contract with industry, labs, and academic partners. We bring them strategic solutions in the following ways:
• Strategic partnerships in critical research areas
• Maximizing the reach of the SBIR and STTR programs
• Creating Economic Engines in regions that support national defense
WHAT WE DO
Current Partnership Intermediary Agreements (PIAs)
WHO WE ARE
We are a passionate team of professionals from various fields who strategize and explore ways to bring a collective impact approach to problem-solving.
ETC's team contributes to U.S. National Security through creative problem solving and providing actionable thought leadership.